2 Night Stay with 3 meals per day, 1 Sunset Drive & 1 Sunrise Drive included.
R2350.00 per person sharing.
- 2 Nights accommodation in our comfortable, private Chalets.
- 3 Meals per day – Continental and English Breakfast, Light Lunch and a 2-Course Dinner outside around the fire.
- 1 Sunrise Guided Game Drive with hot Coffee/Tea served on the Limpopo River.
- 1 Sunset Guided Game Drive with a sundown Amarula liqueur.
How to Book:
- Click the “Book Now” button.
- Select the dates of your visit, and click the “Check Availability” button.
- Click on the “View Rates and Book” button for the chalet of your choice.
- The Chalet Rooms are listed at the top of the page. Click on the “View Rates and Book” button listed beneath the Chalet listing.
- Scroll down to the April Adventure special, and select the number of rooms you would like to book.
- Complete the Booking Form and payment information.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid for bookings checking-in between 1 April 2021 – 1 May 2021.
- This offer is valid for direct website bookings only.
- This offer is subject to our Standard Cancellation policy as stated on the Booking Form.
Enjoy a relaxing stay with us
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Again thanks for the weekends camping. We had a pair of Black Eagles entertaining us and the Fish Eagles were my wife's favourite.
The birdlife next to the river is outstanding!
Regarding the camp site itself PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!! From the road to the site, the site itself and the setup there are NO faults or ANY complaints to be made!! And there were a lot of game around camp and to be heard.
Well done on the planning and setup of the site on the island. Powerpoints, kitchen and abolition facility is 100%. Couldn't ask for more.
We visit Gonarezhou in Zimbabwe on a regular basis and this is the closest we have found to Gonarezhou in RSA, so well done. Limpokwena will definitely see us again!”
Muller Family - Waterpoort, 2020
I volunteered at Limpokwena for 4 weeks, and my biggest regret was not making that 4 months- I had the best time of my life thanks to the excellent hospitality provided by Syanne and Riley, and the friendly staff who I also worked with.
Syanne and Riley made me feel safe and secure, welcoming me in to make me feel a part of their lovely family for the duration of my stay. I learnt new and exciting stuff every day, and they really went the extra mile to make this happen- contacting friends at the Endangered Wildlife Trust to experience ‘a day in the life’ there, organising events which enabled me to meet other volunteers at the town nearby (Alldays) and just generally making sure I got the most out of my trip. I was lucky enough to see 4 out of the big 5, and the highlight of my trip had to be the hyena call- up at night time in the Bush. I got to experience first- hand the practicalities of game reserve management, and the difficulties that come with it- burst pipes, broken fences and wrapping trees to avoid damage from the elephants. I also had the perfect amount of free time to relax and top up my tan! I will definitely be returning as soon as I can, and I could not recommend Limpokwena more. Thanks again
Fin Maguire - 2019
We stayed for 2 nights with the kids in the family cottage - which was wonderfull. The camp with it swimming pool is highly recommended. We enjoyed the game drives and especially wonderful Riley's detailed knowledge of the the bush. a great place to calm down and take in nature.
joubertsteyn - Cape Town, South Africa, July 2017
Big thank you to Riley & Syanne for the excellent few days at Limpokwena. Accommodation clean, comfortable and serviced daily. Make sure you stock up on food and drink before arriving. The communal kitchen, dining room, lounge are big and clean with an outdoors fire place for your bbq. There are more than enough space in the fridge/ freezers provided for all your food and drink. Riley is very knowledgeable and will make every game drive an experience. Camp located in the remote bush. Take your time and enjoy the experience. If nature and quiet spaces (limited internet no 3G) are not for you the reserve will not be an enjoyable experience.
Werner - Dublin, Ireland, October 2018
Hot temperatures, dry air and the warmest welcome we ever had in the bush.
Comfortable chalet, braai ready to use, great drives and a very fresh and nice pool.
Thank to our guests, we really enjoyed the accommodation, the chats with you and the staff and overall the peaceful atmosphere. Great place to discover!
Claude S - Champery, Switzerland, January 2020